How long have we been trading?
- We've been trading our luxury jewellery online since 2009 but our skilled jewellers have over 25 years of experience. We’re also members of the British Jewellers’ Association as well as being an Assay Assured Retailer.
How are our prices so low?
- We have strong relationships with around 80% of the world’s diamond suppliers which means we can buy our diamonds directly from the source while many high street shops use wholesalers which can add cost to the process.
- Our skilled jewellers also manufacture all of our jewellery in house so again we cut out the cost of manufacturers and wholesalers here.
- Another reason is that we’re an online based business. We don’t have lots of high street stores to run so we have lower overheads.
- All of these factors mean we can offer stunning jewellery at lower prices.
Where do we buy our diamonds?
- Our diamonds are sourced from all over the world including India, USA, Israel and Belgium. Every diamond we buy is ethically sourced, conflict free and purchased from suppliers who comply with the United Nations Kimberley Process. This means you don’t need to worry about the origin of your stunning diamond jewellery.
Do you have a showroom?
- Yes, we have a showroom based in Cramlington, Northumberland where customers can book an appointment to view our sample model rings and discuss their requirements. Click here to find us and for information on booking your appointment.
Can I see the jewellery in person?
- We have a range of sample model rings for customers to view at our showroom. We can also send real life images of our sample model rings via email.
How long does the process take?
- In general all of our jewellery takes around 2 to 3 weeks to create from the date of orderings. Timescales for more complex designs may take longer.
- If you require an item for a specific date please get in touch and we will always try to accommodate your needs.
How will you package my jewellery?
- All of our packaging is very discreet and gives no indication as to what is inside the parcel. Your order will be delivered in a silver Royal Mail Special Delivery bag or DHL for international orders. There will be no mention of Lorel Diamonds on the outer packaging. Inside the delivery packaging there will be a plain black box and only when you open this box will you find our luxury packaging.
Can you send my order to an alternative shipping address?
- Yes, we can do this. If you are to change the shipping address on your order we will require additional ID for security. Click here for more delivery details.
- Orders placed on finance can only be sent to the billing address.
Do you deliver internationally?
- We use DHL delivery to ship internationally and delivery is free for orders over £500. Click here for more information.
Can you engrave the ring I’m ordering?
- We do offer an engraving service on our rings to add that extra personal touch. If you would like to add engraving to your ring that can be done on the first page of the checkout if engraving is applicable.
- Engraved rings are non-returnable.
Is your jewellery Hallmarked?
- All Gold items above 1 gram and Platinum items above 0.5grams must be Hallmarked by law. We mostly use the Birmingham and Edinburgh assay offices to have our jewellery independently hallmarked.
Can you create a bespoke item?
- Yes, we have a bespoke design service where we can create a design just for you. For more information click here.
Do you have finance options available?
- We do have finance options available for orders over £500. For more details on the finance options click here.
What methods of payment can I use?
- We accept a range of payment methods including Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Maestro, PayPal and Bank Transfer.
What is the difference between the SDC, GIA and IGI certificates?
- GIA and IGI are generally recognised as the most respected and prestigious independent grading labs in the world. It is mostly accepted in the jewellery industry that IGI and GIA set the standard when it comes to diamond grading and not all labs are as strict. For those reasons IGI and GIA certified diamonds tend to be sold at with a higher price than diamonds graded by other labs. SDC certified diamonds do generally provide excellent quality and value for money.
What is the most popular ring size?
- The most popular ring size for a woman is a size M. For smaller sizes they tend to be around a J and larger sizes around a Q. If you aren’t sure on your partners ring size and can’t get that then you can use out ring size guide available here.
Are you a registered jewellery company?
- Yes, we're members of The National Association of Jewellers (NAJ) and we’re listed as an Assay Assured retailer.